Part Time ITEC Level 4 - Certificate in Education and Training, 1 Sunday per Month
- Understanding Roles and Responsibilities in Education and Training
- Planning to meet the Needs of Learners in Education and Training
- Delivering Education and Training
- Assessing Learners in Education and Training
- Using Resources for Education and Training
- Developing, Using and Organising Resources in a Specialist Area
- Monthly Written & Practical Assignments
- Holistic Report submitted for review
- 50 hours of teaching practice
1 Sunday per month for 10 months
14th March – 18th April – 23rd May – 13th June – 11th July – 8th August – 12th September
Students can add the City & Guilds Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Teaching & ITEC Qualification at no extra cost.
Leading to an ITEC Qualification.