Makeup Course - MUA - Makeup Artist Diploma
Our Makeup Course is designed for students who are looking to become a professional Makeup Artist (MUA) and pursue a career in the Makeup Industry
With our small classes, you will build up skills and knowledge in all aspects of Fashion, Theatre and Media Makeup.
This ITEC International Diploma will give you a career in the ever evolving world of Makeup Artistry.
Secure your place now!
Module 1 Syllabus: Make-Up
- Day, Evening and Bridal Make-up
- Corrective/Contouring Techniques
- Face Shapes
- Skin Tones
- Recognition and understanding of Lighting
- Skin including structure, function and skin conditions.
Module 2 Syllabus: Fashion, Theatre and Media
- Working as a Make-Up Artist
- Fashion and TV/Film
- Application of False Eyelashes
- Historical Period Make-up and Hairstyling
- Theatrical and Character Make-Up
- Principles of colour
- Up styling
Module 3 Syllabus: Special Effects
- Use of Wax, Putty and Latex
- Application of Various Casualty Effects
- Use of Bald Caps
- Application of False Hair
Case studies and portfolio work must be submitted for all modules
Part-time course 3 Sundays per month commencing Sunday 2nd July 2017
or 2 days per week Monday & Tuesday commencing Tuesday 19th June 2017
Leading to ITEC Diploma in Fashion Theatre and Media Make up